how can I use excel to tabulate survey results

Old August 1st 06, 06:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Maiadd

Default how can I use excel to tabulate survey results

Can I use Excel to tabulate survey results, using some sort of counter to
track totals? Thanks.
--
Maiadd
Old August 1st 06, 06:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Toppers

I think a little more detail is required if you want a useful response.

What is your data and want do you count?

Old August 3rd 06, 11:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Maiadd

We have a paper survey for our sailing club, with about 300 responses so far
out of 1100 mailings. There are 12 questions, with a variety of responses
allowed, sometimes more than 1 response to a question. I have put the answer
format into an Excel spreadsheet, and was thinking that I would simply add to
the value in each response......but I would prefer, if possible, a system
where I could "click" on the response cell and have it add to the total.
--
Maiadd