My Menu bar is hidden. How do i restore it.

Old July 24th 06, 04:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
gfkbob

Default My Menu bar is hidden. How do i restore it.

The menu bar in excel is gone. How do I restore it?
Old July 24th 06, 04:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin

Do you have toolbars on the screen ?

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

Old July 24th 06, 04:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo

hi,

right click on the bar icons area, choose "custom" - bars page, check menu bar

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

Old July 24th 06, 04:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
gfkbob

There is no bar at all. I am assuming it was removed by going to
tools/custom and unchecking the My Menu Bar.

Old July 24th 06, 04:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
gfkbob

No. I am assuming the person somehow removed the check box in from of
tools/customize/Worksheet Menu Bar

Old July 24th 06, 04:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin

Run this macro one time

Sub aa()
Application.CommandBars(1).Reset
Application.CommandBars(1).Enabled = True
End Sub

Alt-F11
Insert module
paste the sub