Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JayBee

Default Save Excel 2007 as Web Page - no interactivity?

In the Beta 2 version of Excel 2007, the Add Interactivity option is no
longer included when saving a workbook as a Web page. Does anyone know how to
include interactivity when saving to a Web page in 2007?
--
JayBee
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike L

I posted this sad fact on this discussion group also ("SSAS").
I have a feeling that either
1. they are waiting for the OWC team to upgrade to V12 to show the new
dimension struictiure of SSAS 2005
or
2. they intend to phase out OWC in Office 2007 and use the save as XML for
Live Office web site usage.
I would value any insights because I have large BI systems based upon OWC
(Excel saved as interactive web page).
Thoughts?
--
Mike L

"JayBee" wrote:

In the Beta 2 version of Excel 2007, the Add Interactivity option is no
longer included when saving a workbook as a Web page. Does anyone know how to
include interactivity when saving to a Web page in 2007?
--
JayBee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JayBee

Thanks for the update. I wish I could offer more insight, but I'm not too
familiar with the details of how the OWC works. (I'm a trainer, and we lift
up this option for students who want to post spreadsheets to their intranet
etc.) I guess we'll just have to keep an eye on future builds. Thanks again.
--
JayBee