NJD

Default How to sync my received time with the actual time?

My messages "received time" does not correlate with the actual "sent time".
The difference is about two hours. This recently started. Is there a way to
get this back in sync?
Anne Troy

This is the Excel newsgroup. Are you sure you don't want Outlook? If
Outlook, likely it is because whoever is sending to you is in a different
time zone.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"NJD" wrote in message
My messages "received time" does not correlate with the actual "sent
time".
The difference is about two hours. This recently started. Is there a way
get this back in sync?

David McRitchie

Your time on posting looks okay here, if Anne replied to you one hour later.
The time on your posting is probably set to Pacific Daylight Savings Time, but that
is probably because you posted through a web site (Microsoft CDO)

Suggest you look at your Regional Settings, Date and Time
Expect you will find you have the Time Zone and possibly Daylight/standard
time set incorrectly on your computer.
Start (system), Settings, Control Panel, Date and Time
check correctness of both tabs
after making necessary corrections, would suggest setting your time
via the internet. http://tf.nist.gov/service/its.htm (install software - see yellow box)

Time Information, for those who are serious or just interested (#timeinfo)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/datetime#timeinfo
--
HTH,

"NJD" wrote in message ...
My messages "received time" does not correlate with the actual "sent time".
The difference is about two hours. This recently started. Is there a way to
get this back in sync?

Anne Troy

LOL, Dave! I never thought for a minute the op might be talking about HERE.
Perhaps I need some sleep.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com