Hernan

Default How do I export comments into another excel column as cell content

How do I export comments into another excel column as cell content? I already
know that I can copy and paste comments from one column to another, but they
still move as comments. I really need to export the text within the comments
onto another column in order to avoid the tedious job of copying and pasting
each individual comment. Thanks for your help!
Debra Dalgleish

You can do this with programming -- there's sample code he

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List