Ron

Default column header changed from letter to number, how return to letter

My cell A1 is now 1:1 how do I change the column header back to a letter?
--
Ron
Peo Sjoblom

go to toolsoptionsgeneral and uncheck R1C1 reference

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Ron" wrote:

My cell A1 is now 1:1 how do I change the column header back to a letter?
--
Ron

Paul B

Ron, tools, options, general, uncheck R1C1 ref. style
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003