Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
EJ

Default In Excel 2003, I cannot display the toolbar with BOLD,UNDERLINE

I used to have a toolbar that I could highlight (BOLD) headings when I used
Excel 2003 - it is no longer part of the options I have when I access Excel
2003.....how do I reinstate the option to bold, italic, underline, change
fonts, change font size, etc..........

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson

View|Toolbars