Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sample macro

hello everyone.

can someone give me a sample code that could scanned a column for non-blank
cell of another worksheet and retrieve data to be entered to another
worksheet. honestly, i don't know how to make a macro but i've read it could
be done with looping statement.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

yes, i need to copy non-blank cells to another worksheets. it's really
comlicated to explain since there will be set of conditions to the whole
process but yes generally that's what supposed to happened. this would be the
first time i actually be doing macro.

alex wrote:
hello everyone.

can someone give me a sample code that could scanned a column for non-blank
cell of another worksheet and retrieve data to be entered to another
worksheet. honestly, i don't know how to make a macro but i've read it could
be done with looping statement.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The macro recorder can be your friend. Record a macro while doing
datafilterautofilternon blankcopypaste
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"alex" wrote in message
hello everyone.

can someone give me a sample code that could scanned a column for
non-blank
cell of another worksheet and retrieve data to be entered to another
worksheet. honestly, i don't know how to make a macro but i've read it
could
be done with looping statement.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can post to free shared sites like: 4shared.com, box.net and
mediafire.com.