WaY

Default Pie Chart - "Other" Slice

Hi,

I work for a Diagnostic Center and we have a spreadsheet of the number
of
referrals recieved from each doctor for each month, and I am trying to
make a
pie chart showing the percentage of referrals from each doctor.
However, there
are about 85 doctors who referred to our facility last month, but many
of them
only referred 1-2 patients, which is less than 1% of our total
business. What I
want to do is make the pie chart show an individual slice for those who
referred
more than say, 5 patients, and all those who referred less show under a
single
slice labelled "OTHER".

Also, I need help getting the slices to show a label other than "1",
"2", "3"
etc. The spreadsheet is set up like so:

Code:
--------------------

[Doctors] MRI U/S X-Ray CT Total
Dr. xxx x x x x x
Dr. zzz x x x x x
Dr. yyy x x x x x
Dr. aaa x x x x x
Total x x x x x

--------------------

(OK the columns are misaligned, but you get the idea)

Alternatively, any method of completely redoing it would be fine.

--
WaY
WaY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25506

Andrea Jones

[...]