Lyndon Baysic via OfficeKB.com

Default file 0 bytes

I have a problem that i encountered last April 27,2005 9:45 am all my MS
Excel file converted to 0 bytes at the same time and date. what shoould i
do i need my files back please help me.
Franz

"Lyndon Baysic via OfficeKB.com" ha scritto nel
messaggio

I have a problem that i encountered last April 27,2005 9:45 am all my
MS Excel file converted to 0 bytes at the same time and date. what
shoould i do i need my files back please help me.

Maybe you've got a virus...
Update your antivirus software (a free and very good is AVG, you can find at
www.grisoft.com) and then scan your system.
To recover your data... I think if a virus is found and eliminated *maybe*
your data are safe...
--
Hoping to be helpful...

Regards

Franz

To reply translate from italian InVento (no capital letters)

Dave Peterson

I think I would be concerned about having a virus.

If you don't have an antivirus program, this may help find a virus on your pc:
http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=stinger