Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to add new currency Symbol in Format/Cell/Currency

Dears,

Please kindly let me kow if i can add a new currency symbol in Excel
format/cell/currency.
I wan to add a symbol for Afghanisan currecy - AFG.

thank in advance.

regards,
KN
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try the below...

Right clickFormatCellsCustomType:=

[$AFG] #,##0.00

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"NOORZAD" wrote:

Dears,

Please kindly let me kow if i can add a new currency symbol in Excel
format/cell/currency.
I wan to add a symbol for Afghanisan currecy - AFG.

thank in advance.

regards,
KN

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc