Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Suzseb

Default Data Source for MS Query

I have several Excel files that I'm using Query with. I'd like to have a set
each month and be able to just go in and run the same query with a different
data source (Excel database file). Is this possible? I can't seem to find a
way to change the data source without creating a new query.

Thanks,
--
Suz