Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Circular Reference Warning ???

Hi

I receive a this message 'Circular Reference Warning'...One or more formulas
cantian circula reference and may not calculate correctly.

How is this happened? I checked all the formulas I think they're okay. Am
I missing something? How I do fix it? and how do I clear this message
Circular Reference warning?

Your help is appreciated?
Soth
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

When the warning comes up it gives you some tools to trace the error.
Circular reference error are no always obvious to find but if the warning
came u pthe error is there somewhere.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson