Kimmie B

Default rows break across printed page

Is there a way to set a document so that when you print, the rows (and cells,
of course) never break across pages?

I'm not generally an Excel user, so the mysteries of the app befudle me.

Thanks very much in advance.
Richard Neville

While rows can be set to break across pages (or not) in Word, this is not
possible in Excel--a single row will not break. Thus there is no need to
make any document setting. If you want to keep several rows together on a
page, go to the View menu and select Page Break Preview. There, you can
change the break points for rows, being careful of bottom page margins.