jthecken

Default How do I number pages of worksheets sequentially?

I have multiple worksheets that I use as a customizable packet. I want to be
able to number the pages from the first worksheet to the last sequentially.
I can do this with all of the tabs selected, but this doesn't stay once a tab
is deselected for anything. Anything easier?