Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Uploading data to database

Can someone point me in the right direction to upload data to a database on
a windows 2000 server. I can upload the data AS LONG AS I do \\1.2.3.4 first
then I am prompted for my username and password for logging into the server.
Once I give my username and password everything is good. As long as my
computer does not shutdown It will upload every time. If the computer shuts
down it will give an error that I don't have permission or that the database
is open exclusive by admin.
So then I have to do \\1.2.3.4 again and then everything is fine.

Any help would be great. Not sure if this was a question for this group or
not.