Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't remove a number '3' from Excel header.

Have an unusual problem - a person I work with inserted a picture in
the header of her Excel spreadsheet. She then removed it.

Now there's a '3' in the top-left corner whenever she 'print previews'
or prints. It doesn't show in 'Page setup' or in the little preview
on the 'Header/Footer' tab. We've tried deleting all the headers,
putting in a new header, we can't get rid of it.

She says this has happened to her before, and I saw this once on
another spreadsheet years ago in another city - so it's not unique to
her.

It's Excel 2003, hoping someone knows what this problem is and how to
fix it - I've been Googling for an hour and can't find a thing about
it!

Cheers!

Nick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc