Johnny Cake

Default number cell increment +1 when dragging down box

Can anyone tell me how to stop a number from incrementing by 1 when you grab
the corner of the cell and drag it down to copy the number into several cells
in the column. It seems sometimes it doesn't and sometimes it does (add 1)
to the number. I would like to choose when it increments the number and when
it simply copies what is in the cell when the contents is a number.
David Billigmeier

Try selecting 2 rows of one's and dragging that down. This way it will just
copy a 1 into every row.

Another way would be to select the entire area you want as 1's, type a 1,
and hit ctrl+enter. This will fill the entire selection with 1's.

Dave