Brian

Default Saving this newsgroup

Is there an easy way to download and save all the messages in this
newsgroup? Also, how can I locate the archive of past messages?

TIA
Brian

Michael

Hi Brian
You don't need to download all of the messages, as they are all archived here.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

HTH
Michael Mitchelson

"Brian" wrote:

Is there an easy way to download and save all the messages in this
newsgroup? Also, how can I locate the archive of past messages?

TIA
Brian

Dave Peterson

if you're looking for old posts:

you can use google (maybe a few hours behind) to search for stuff you've
posted (and find the replies, too)

http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...Excel*&num=100

Ron de Bruin has an excel addin that you may like:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

--

Dave Peterson

David McRitchie

Google has it's own access to newsgroup through web pages,
and in order to do that they had to provide immediate access
to newsgroup messages and to index them quickly.

There is NO LONGER a DELAY, you can search and find
an article almost as soon as they are posted.