Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default row counter tool for excel 2003

Is there a row counter for highlited rows Excel 2003..?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you mean within a VBA macro or function? If yes, then this will tell you
how many rows are in the selection...

Selection.Rows.Count

Rick

"Ferds" wrote in message
Is there a row counter for highlited rows Excel 2003..?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

While you are making the actual selection (before you release the left mouse
button), the number of rows and columns is displayed in the Name Box (the
one to the left of the formula bar)... is that what you are looking for?

Rick