RogerN

Default How do I get an Access form in Excel to Expand the Data

I am trying to set up an Access form for users to enter data into an Excel
database.
However, whilst the form will enter new data on initial use, this does not
expand the database and, therefore, any subsequent use will not work as
Access comes up with the error "Cannot expand named range". This is now
because the form has entered data past the original designated database area.
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Excel 2000
Access 2000

Thanks