Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default My excel macro recorder no longer shows up when recording macro

My macro recorder tool bar no longer shows when I record a macro, I am no
longer able to switch to and from relative references
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Jack. Run a new macro. While it's is still on, right click a tool bar
and you see "Stop Recording" has appeared on the list of Toolbars . Select
that and your Macro control is back. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin