nannapat

Default Excel 2002 Printing

I am using an epson 820 printer. When I print in excel one or two columns
are printing "blurry". I have tried alignment several times and it doesn't
change. Printing in other applications is no problem.
Norman Jones

Hi Nannapat,

This sounds exclusively like a printer a printer problem, which is probably
not susceptible of an Excel solution.

I would suggest that you download the latest drivers from the Epson site and
check their FAQ's and troubleshooting pages.

---
Regards,
Norman