Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I UNSHARE an Excel Workbook

I have access to several Excel workbooks used across the company and they are
SHARED. I'm trying to determine if they have any macros in them and I can't
see the procedures when they are SHARED. Anyway, how do I unshare them.
I'm using 2003 and the Share Workbook selection is greyed out.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt