Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sparx

Default Macro to stop Tools, Options, Edit

Hi all, Can anybody help me, I want to completely switch off - "Drag &
Drop" - On workbook open, my macro simply says -
Application.CellDragAndDrop = False - but if you goto Tools, Options,
Edit - you can turn it back on - is there a code that stops you being
able to switch it back on? :)

--
sparx
sparx's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16787