sjayar

Default Populating work sheet combox with another work sheet values

Hi All,

I have a combox in my sheet(1) which i want to populate with values
present in sheet(2).

I can populate combox in sheet(1) by setting the
"ListFillrange"property to the required ranges in the sheet(1)
(assume in coulmn A i have values from A1: A5)

But i am unable to populate same combox with sheet(2) values(assume in
sheet(2) C column i have set of values from C1: C10).

I want to populate without using any macros.

Can anyone Please help me to solve this problem

Thanks in advance

--
sjayar
sjayar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28435

damorrison

Try naming the range, and then use the range as your source