Tom

Default Weekly Workplan Template

I need to come up with a week workplan template. Essentially, it should
look like a weekly calendar (Mon - Fri) with hours from 8 to 5 for each day.

I'd like to include some automation feature in the form that allows to
easily enter tasks across multiple hours. For instance, if a task is
performed from 08:00 to 10:00, I don't want to use the MERGE feature to make
that task go across 4 cells (1 cell/row for every 30 minutes). That's
simply because of making changes easily without "clearing all formats" and
then making new formatting changes... makes sense????

So, my question is... Does anyone know of a spreadsheet template that
allows has features such as:
- Shows Mon to Fri
- Shows hours from 08:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Allows to use combo boxes to select "tasks" from predetermined
"categories"
- Allows to easily specifiy a timeframe from which the user can select e.g.
"08:00 to 10:00" and the selected "tasks" is automatically merged across the
cells covering that timeframe
- Using conditional formatting (based on category) ... more than 3 colors
though

I'd appreciate any info as to where I might find such spreadsheet (ready to
use w/ slight modifications) on the web.

Thanks,
Tom