Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Clarification?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Brandy" wrote in message
How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I need to conduct a search within a speadsheet with 100 columns; how can I
tell excel to "go to" column #7?

Is there a way to search by column or row?

Or is there a way to "Go To" a particular location?

Thanks

Brandy

How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select the column and press Ctrl + F

Peo Sjoblom

"Brandy" wrote in message
How can you search by column or row within a spreadsheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Ctrl+F is Find, that does not work. There's thousand of data and I need to
go to a column. The "Find" option does not take you to a column. I need to
put in the option to go to column "AA" or "D", so on.

How can I do that?

Thanks

Brandy