proshail

Default How to change default page size in Excel

How do i change the default margins and page sizes in Excel..
Dave Peterson

Create a workbook with every setting you want--always create backup checked,
maybe page layout, headers/footers???

Then save it as book.xlt (as a template) in your XLStart folder.

Then when you click on the new icon, that new workbook will inherit all those
settings from that template.

ps. If you create a template workbook named Sheet.xlt and store it in the same
folder, that one will be used when you add new worksheets to existing workbooks.

--

Dave Peterson