Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Millerk

Default Determine every wednesday based off year

I have a spreadsheet that list when payments are due (every Wednesday) across
the top and the payee down column A. Is there a formula I could put in that
would allow me to put 2006 in A1 and B1 thru BA1 would list the date of each
Wednesday for the year sequentially?

The end result would be something like

A1 = 2006, therefore B1 = 4 Jan, C1 = 11 Jan, D1 = 18 Jan, etc€¦

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj

the simplest way is to enter 1/4/06 in b1
in c1 enter
=b1+7
copy c1 to ba1
and format b1 to ba1 as the date format you want.
You maigh want to take row 1 copy it and paste special back on itself as value

"Millerk" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that list when payments are due (every Wednesday) across
the top and the payee down column A. Is there a formula I could put in that
would allow me to put 2006 in A1 and B1 thru BA1 would list the date of each
Wednesday for the year sequentially?

The end result would be something like

A1 = 2006, therefore B1 = 4 Jan, C1 = 11 Jan, D1 = 18 Jan, etc€¦

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

In B1:
IF(COLUMN()=2;$A1+4-weekday($A1,A1+7)