Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SWMagic

Default Quotes around fields in CSV

When I save a file in CSV format and reopen it in notepad, it only puts
quotes around some fields. How do I get to to save a file with quotes
around ALL fields?

TIA later!

Paul

--
SWMagic
SWMagic's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26660

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

You could write your own macro based on J.E. McGimpsey's code:

http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html