Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default reset Workbook_SheetChange event?

For Excel events
Usually Events that begin with Before contain cancel options. These happen
before the action is carried out. Such is not the case with the Change
event.

If you refocus the user to a cell, then, as the last command in that portion
use sendkeys to send an F2 and put them into edit mode. Then if they exit
the cell, the change event will fire again.

Tom Ogilvy

"Lore Leuneog" wrote in message
Hello

I'm doing some cell validation on Sheet level within the
Workbook_SheetChange event. Unfortunately the Workbook_SheetChange event
doesn't provide a cancel-argument. When I refocus a wrong entry the user

can
leave the cell without triggering the event again (because the cell value

is
already changed).
Is there something like an cancel-argument for the sheetchange?

Thank you
Lore

(P.S.: I don't want to delete the wrong entry. I only want the
Workbook_SheetChange event to be triggered until the entry is corrected.)