Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default All formatting not saving in Chart Template

Dear Microsoft:
When I apply a Chart template, in the dialogue box, it would be helpful to
have the names underneath it, because it's hard to tell the difference
amongts templates unless you hover over it to see the name.

When I save a chart template based on a Pivot Chart, all of the formatting
does not save. I would like saved template to save also the title, data
values, and data series fill and border colors to save. Is there a way to do
this?
thanks,
Varvara

click "I Agree" in the message pane.