Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dale

Default Restore the Data menu in Excel 2003

I inadvertantly dragged the Data menu into a spreadsheet and it removed it
from the menus. How do I restore it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Dale

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select Worksheet Menu Bar and "Reset"

Alternate fix..........

ToolsCustomizeCommandsBuilt-in Menus.

Scroll down to "Data" and drag it to the menu bar in appropriate spot.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:56:01 -0700, Dale wrote:

I inadvertantly dragged the Data menu into a spreadsheet and it removed it
from the menus. How do I restore it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

You can reset that whole toolbar by:

Tools|Customize|Toolbars tab
click on Worksheet Menu bar
and click rest

If you don't want to reset the whole toolbar, you can also try:
tools|Options|Commands tab
Scroll down to Built in Menus (in categories box).
Drag Data to its rightful home.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc