Paul

Default Control End After the Sheet is Modified

Hi,
I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets.
If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of
the data. Is there any easy way to navigate to the end of the current data?
End and down arrow doesn't work if there are gaps in the data.

Thanks for looking.

Paul

CyberTaz

In '03 what works for me is Ctrl+arrow key. This does require more than one
shot depending on how many empty rows/columns exist between occupied cells,
but it is the quickest way I've been able to come up with.

Hope this is useful |:)

"Paul" wrote:

Hi,
I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets.
If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of
the data. Is there any easy way to navigate to the end of the current data?
End and down arrow doesn't work if there are gaps in the data.

Thanks for looking.

Paul

Gord Dibben

Paul

After deleting......deleting, not clearing..... the excess rows and columns
you must save the workbook to reset the used range.

In some versions you must save and close then re-open to see changes in used
range.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP