Jimmy G

Default Refreshing Access data in Excel

I have exported the data from an Access query into Excel, but I want the data
to refresh whenever the Excel spreadsheet is opened. However, the "Refresh
Data" button is greyed out. I've tried to Import Data from the Excel side,
but message I get is that I do not have permission to access the Access query
data. I do need to use a password to open the Access program and I'm
wondering how I can allow any user to open the spreadsheet and see the
spreadsheet with the most recent data (which is only refreshed every 24
hours). What do I need to do to resolve this issue? Help!