Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is there a Way to Find the Cell Row and Column From my UDF

Basically i have a UDF in a module that is just

public function whatCellAMI() as string
WhatCellAMI = "Row: " & RowFunction & " Column: " & ColumnFunction

end function

Where RowFunction and ColumnFuncion are some way to find out the row
and column of the cell from which this function is being called. So if
it is Called in cell B4 it would say
"Row: 4 Column 2"

Does anyone know how to do this? THanks alot

Cal

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Public Function whatCellAMI() As String
With Application.ThisCell
whatCellAMI = "Row: " & .Row & " Column: " & .Column
End With
End Function

--
HTH