Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Printing multiple worksheet areas in a single page

I have a worksheet with a multiple printing area: A1:H15;I16:P30;Q31:X45. How
can I make the excel to print them in only one page?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi cradino

You can try this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"cradino" wrote in message ...
I have a worksheet with a multiple printing area: A1:H15;I16:P30;Q31:X45. How
can I make the excel to print them in only one page?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You could try the free Excel add-in "Print Selections Only".
Download from (no registration required) ...
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA