Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel: Compilation error in Module 1. How can I find it?

Opening Excel I get this error message. Again on closing. Help says to
unprotect module 1 but what module 1? I have re-installed without result.
Everything works, but it is annoying.
anyone help?
Tom Torda
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You have a misbehaving add-in. Go to the Tools menu, choose Add-Ins and note
which ones are check. Methodically uncheck each one, restarting Excel each
time. When the error message stops appearing, you have found the problematic
add-in. If you don't need it, leave it uncheck. If you do need it, contact
the vendor or author for an updated version.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson