Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Reduce the number of pages in an excel document?

Hi
I am working in a 2-page document, but I have 8 pages (6 of them are just
blank), I like to work tidy, so how do I reduce/cut the excess pages please?
Thanks
Paula
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"paulasutton" wrote in message
Hi
I am working in a 2-page document, but I have 8 pages (6 of them are just
blank), I like to work tidy, so how do I reduce/cut the excess pages
please?
Thanks
Paula

I don't quite understand your question - Excel doesn't HAVE "pages" as
such - where are you seeing these blank pages?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

At the bottom left of the screen, it states Page 1 of 8. If I scroll down
the other 'pages' are visible, I do have title headers that are cfeated
automatically if I go over 'page' 2 - could this be contributing perhaps?

"Gordon" wrote:

"paulasutton" wrote in message
Hi
I am working in a 2-page document, but I have 8 pages (6 of them are just
blank), I like to work tidy, so how do I reduce/cut the excess pages
please?
Thanks
Paula

I don't quite understand your question - Excel doesn't HAVE "pages" as
such - where are you seeing these blank pages?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"paulasutton" wrote in message
At the bottom left of the screen, it states Page 1 of 8. If I scroll down
the other 'pages' are visible, I do have title headers that are cfeated
automatically if I go over 'page' 2 - could this be contributing perhaps?

I would suggest that somehow you have selected all that area as the print
area - just highlight the current data area and set that as the print area.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Look he

http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#unused

--