kim

Default Round a number in nested function

Hi
I have a cell that contains a function which returns the average of a set of
numbers. I want the result to then be converted to the nearest whole number
if the decimal is 5 or greater. and down if 4 or less

i.e an average of 3,4 or less would round down to 3 and an average 0f 3.5 or
over would round up to 4.

I have been trying to nest the average and round functions in the same cell.
I can't find a varition of the round function to do this or find anything in
help.
Assitance appreciated.