dstout

Default want to make a bubble graph with 20 bubbles and gradient coloring.

I want to make a graph with multiple bubbles- different descriptions in each
one. the values are not important- the data is subjective, I want to move the
bubbles around at will. also I want to put gradient color in the background
green to yellow to red
Barb R.

I'll help you with the color gradient piece but I only know how to do it with
two colors.

Select the data series and right click and you'll see Format Data Series.
Select that.
Near the bottom in the center you'll see Fill Effects. Select that.
Select Two Colors and the choose the two colors you want.
Select OK a couple of times.