Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I set up sub-headings in Excel?

I'm trying to set up a chart to compare costs of various projects. Each
project will have a heading of the project name and size, and two
sub-headings of total cost and cost per square foot. How do i set up a
sub-heading?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A "chart" as in graphical representation?

Or just a table of data on your worksheet?

Can you show a small sample of what you currently have and what you want the
layout to look like?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP