Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Strange Line across Worksheet

A black vertical line has appeared in one of my worksheets and I can't seem
to get rid of it.
I thought I might have freezed my info, but I check in the window button and
I haven't.
What could it be, and how do I delete it.
Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

zero line on a row perhaps?
select cells button in the upper leftclick between any two row numbers.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software