Dede

Default How do I find and replace part of a hyperlink that isn't visible?

I would like to use Excel 2003 Find and Replace to change all the hyperlinks
in a worksheet or workbook to point to a different pathname. For instance
part of the hyperlink path contains "iis" and I would like it to be changed
to "iis2" without changing the rest of the hyperlink.