Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Additional Icon Sets

The Excel 2007 Product Guide currently posted on microsoft.com (rev. Sept
2006) lists the following regarding icon sets in conditional formatting:
"You can change the icons or the way Excel determines the values for the icon
sets, as well as pick from further icon sets, by selecting More Options." (p.
14, fig. 26)

I cannot find the "more options" command. I understand you cannot import
custom icon sets, but are there additional icon sets available that are not
displayed on the main icon sets menu?