how to unhide multiple rows in one go?

Old February 17th 17, 05:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to unhide multiple rows in one go?

On Friday, December 28, 2007 at 4:06:00 AM UTC+8, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
> i had tried that but doesnt work
> I feel i wasnt able to do it coz the row was not just hidden..but its height
> was reset to Zero or something..
> Anywas here is how i got to get it to work:
> select the entire sheet(Ctrl+ A OR by clicking on that little box in the
> upper left hand corner where column headings A,B,C..and row numbers
> 1,2,3..meet ) and point the mouse to one of the rows which is above or below
> the row thats hidden and then quickly do a double click with left mouse
> button..this will unhide all the rows in worksheet.
>
> Psst..i cant take credit for this one..read it one of the logs here only..
> :-)
> But thanks for trying..
> Satnam
> India
>
> "Marcelo" wrote:
>
> > select all rows (100) right click (on row number) adn unhide
> >
> > hth
> > --
> > regards from Brazil
> > Thanks in advance for your feedback.
> > Marcelo
> >

> > "Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:
> >
> > > I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
> > > I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
> > > out individually?

@Satnam
It works. Thanks
Old April 3rd 17, 01:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It worked like a charm !! thanks a lot !

Old May 16th 17, 08:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you so much!! You just saved me a few hours of work!! The other ways were not working for me either!

Old Yesterday, 07:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Thursday, December 27, 2007 at 2:06:00 PM UTC-6, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
> i had tried that but doesnt work
> I feel i wasnt able to do it coz the row was not just hidden..but its height
> was reset to Zero or something..
> Anywas here is how i got to get it to work:
> select the entire sheet(Ctrl+ A OR by clicking on that little box in the
> upper left hand corner where column headings A,B,C..and row numbers
> 1,2,3..meet ) and point the mouse to one of the rows which is above or below
> the row thats hidden and then quickly do a double click with left mouse
> button..this will unhide all the rows in worksheet.
>
> Psst..i cant take credit for this one..read it one of the logs here only..
> :-)
> But thanks for trying..
> Satnam
> India
>
> "Marcelo" wrote:
>
> > select all rows (100) right click (on row number) adn unhide
> >
> > hth
> > --
> > regards from Brazil
> > Thanks in advance for your feedback.
> > Marcelo
> >

> > "Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:
> >
> > > I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
> > > I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
> > > out individually?

It worked!

--
NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission and any attachments
is confidential and is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If