Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Becky Paine

Default Round up

Hello,

I have pricing grids that I need to have rounded up to the next dollar. I
can't figure out how to apply this to all the cells. Can you help?

Thanks,

Becky Paine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

Hi Becky,

try,

=roundup(a4,0)

hope this helps
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Becky Paine" escreveu:

Hello,

I have pricing grids that I need to have rounded up to the next dollar. I
can't figure out how to apply this to all the cells. Can you help?

Thanks,

Becky Paine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim M

If your price data was in column A you could put a formula like this in the
next column. (Of course you would have to adjust the A10 cell to whatever the
last cell of your data wasa.)

=ROUNDUP(A1:A10,0)

"Becky Paine" wrote:

Hello,

I have pricing grids that I need to have rounded up to the next dollar. I
can't figure out how to apply this to all the cells. Can you help?

Thanks,

Becky Paine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Becky Robinson Paine

Do I add it before the rest of my formula? My formula looks like this
((((cb*.465)*1.0775)+10.05)*1.55). Thanks!
--
B Paine

"Marcelo" wrote:

Hi Becky,

try,

=roundup(a4,0)

hope this helps
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Becky Paine" escreveu:

Hello,

I have pricing grids that I need to have rounded up to the next dollar. I
can't figure out how to apply this to all the cells. Can you help?

Thanks,

Becky Paine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bearacade

Just highlight whatever cell you need to rounded up (or the entire sheet
if you want)

go to Format Cells, Pick Currency, and just put 0 as your Decimal
Places

--
Bearacade

Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35016
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=551209

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim M

=ROUNDUP(((((cb*0.465)*1.0775)+10.05)*1.55),0)

Not sure what cb is in your formula, i assume that is a cell perhaps?

"Becky Robinson Paine" wrote:

Do I add it before the rest of my formula? My formula looks like this
((((cb*.465)*1.0775)+10.05)*1.55). Thanks!
--
B Paine

"Marcelo" wrote:

Hi Becky,

try,

=roundup(a4,0)

hope this helps
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Becky Paine" escreveu:

Hello,

I have pricing grids that I need to have rounded up to the next dollar. I
can't figure out how to apply this to all the cells. Can you help?

Thanks,

Becky Paine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

yes try to use:

=roundup((((((cb*.465)*1.0775)+10.05)*1.55)),0)

regards

"Becky Robinson Paine" escreveu:

Do I add it before the rest of my formula? My formula looks like this
((((cb*.465)*1.0775)+10.05)*1.55). Thanks!
--
B Paine

"Marcelo" wrote:

Hi Becky,

try,

=roundup(a4,0)

hope this helps
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Becky Paine" escreveu:

Hello,

I have pricing grids that I need to have rounded up to the next dollar. I
can't figure out how to apply this to all the cells. Can you help?

Thanks,

Becky Paine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

=ROUNDUP((((cb*.465)*1.0775)+10.05)*1.55),0)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Becky Robinson Paine" wrote in message
Do I add it before the rest of my formula? My formula looks like this
((((cb*.465)*1.0775)+10.05)*1.55). Thanks!
--
B Paine

"Marcelo" wrote:

Hi Becky,

try,

=roundup(a4,0)

hope this helps
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Becky Paine" escreveu:

Hello,

I have pricing grids that I need to have rounded up to the next

dollar. I
can't figure out how to apply this to all the cells. Can you help?

Thanks,

Becky Paine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim M

That will round down numbers less than .5 if i am not mistaken, unless I
misread her 1st query she wants to round up all numbers.