Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing spreadsheet to a plotter.

How do I print a large spreadsheet to a graphic plotter as a single page?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Someone offered a suggestion, but put it in the wrong thread - here's where
it is:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...e-5c9f5f53c692

Like that individual, I don't print to plotter either. But I'm thinking if
you go to File | Page Setup and then to the [Page] tab, you should be able to
define the page size your plotter uses (or come up with something reasonable
if it is on continuous roll paper for the page length) and perhaps also use
the "Adjust to |nnnnn|% Normal Size" adjustment to work out some settings
that would work for you?