Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I want to resize a page in an Excel 2003 spreadsheet. (80%)

I have a worksheet that goes across the page and needs to be resized so I can
see the names along with the data. I want to be able to see all the columns.
So if I resize it to about 80% it works out just fine. I have been looking
for a way to do it. I usually just go to page set up and type into % cell and
it does it for me but for some reason that isn't working. I can't find a tool
bar that has it in there either.